Choosing the Best Size Flagpole for your Location
The size of grounds and buildings are always important when determining the correct size flagpole for your particular application. Generally, in residential settings, flagpoles 20 and 25 feet in height are compatible with most one and two story single family dwellings. White fiberglass flagpoles are always most complimentary with any architectural style. They have elegance that is striking against any residential setting.
Whether your house is situated on water, a lake, a river, or the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, nautical poles will look great. These poles are fitted with a yardarm that stretches across the pole about a third of the distance from the top. This yardarm can hold two additional flags on each side of the flagpole. Originally popular in New England and along the Atlantic Coast, yardarms can now be found in almost any part of the country.
Flagpoles complementing commercial buildings can be found in sizes 20 feet and upward. Once again the size of the building and grounds are the deciding and most important factors. For office buildings flagpoles, 40 to 60 feet in height add a final corporate statement. Remember, however, some buildings will look just as elegant with poles only 25 feet high. Many companies will use two poles and fly the US and state flag. Another option is to use three poles and fly the US, state, and corporate flag or banner. Flagpoles can also be used at entrances or gateways or along drives leading up to corporate headquarters.
With whatever option best suits your taste, Patriot Flags Products has the technology and innovation to best suit your wants and needs.
Ground Sleeve Base
This is the same high quality pressure molded fiberglass flagpole without the hinged base attachment. Perfect when quality and economy are critical.
- Available in 15/20/25/30/35/40/50/60 ft. lengths
- Revolving truck is standard
- Mounting kit comes with a special designed ground sleeve and everything necessary for installation except the concrete and the hole
- Finial included
The heavy duty hinged ground attachment offers the homeowner or professional installer easy installation. One person can raise or lower a 40 ft. flagpole. The easy to use leveling system makes installation simple and fast.
- Attractive, strong, hot dipped zinc galvanized steel base
- Available in 20/25/30/35/40/50/60 ft. lengths
- Can be easily taken down and moved to a new home or building location yet offers more security than a ground sleeve flagpole
- Mounting kit comes complete with all fittings, hardware and anchoring rods. Includes halyard, cleat, flag attachments, revolving truck and finial. Nothing extra to purchase.
Request A Flagpole Quote